Tired of magazines' articles that guarantee your acne will clear with anti acne-diet which is said to be 100% proven and it even doesn't make your acne better. Try this tips out.
Theoretically, it is possible that a diet can affect this disease. Since the underlying cause of acne is hormonal instability, we can try to repair it by constructing a diet that will stimulate the production of certain hormones and reducing the quantity of others. However for practical reasons it is very difficult to create a working anti-acne diet. Some food has to be eaten in such quantity to have an effect that it is simply impossible to do that. Some kinds of food should be avoided because of acne, but have to be eaten because of the nutritional value. And, let's face it, sometimes acne is so severe that no diet could help.
Tips and guidelines
While it's not practical to create a complete anti-acne diet, there are a few tips and guidelines you can follow.
1. Avoid any androgenic hormones in your food. Androgenic hormones tell your skin's oil glands just how much sebum or skin oil to excrete. DHEA, testosterone, androstenedione should be avoided at all cost - all of them are known to increase the symptoms of acne. Your diet should be completely hormone-free, or as close to it as possible.
2. Don't drink an excessive amount of milk when you have acne. There are lots of hormones in milk of pregnant cows, and that is the majority of marketed milk and dairy products. If you reduce the quantity of milk in your diet, you will probably minimize the amount of hormones you intake. Progesterone, 5-alpha reduced steroids, and other steroid hormones when digested can break down into DHT, the final molecule that turns on the oil cells in the skin.
3. If you suffer from acne, think about increasing the quantity of fish in your diet. Most fish has very important omega-3 oils that improve health of your skin.
4. It is said that Vitamin E may sometimes worsen acne symptoms, so avoiding it in your diet may help you get rid of the disease. However, there are no hard facts to support for that idea.
5. Avoid sugar. It is known to increase the symptoms of acne.
6. Don't expect miracles. No anti-acne diet can cure the disease by itself.
You are unlikely to eat yourself free of acne, but good eating habits and a healthy lifestyle will certainly help
Read The Entire Articles